Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Baby Steps

I am proud of me for going in the studio and working on the quilt  for Alex. It is a big work in progress. Takes me forever to accomplish any block  even  though it is not a hard block. My thought  process  is so much slower than before. Hope everyone is doing well. They have put Ray's headstone in and it is beautiful ,went up yesterday to see it. Our weather is beautiful and I would love to be outside but  know better than that when I am alone. Really do enjoy everyone's blogs they fill my day with smiles. Take care and many blessings to all Marie

4 comments:

Cuz said...

Glad to hear progress is being made in your studio! I did finally get all the tax leftovers filed or shredded so I can get to my sewing machine again, but haven't actually done any sewing. I have a bunch of mending and alterations to do before I can get back to quilting though. I know what you mean about slowing down--it takes me so much longer to do anything anymore--very discouraging. I guess I should be glad I can still do anything at all! Hang in there! One stitch at a time...

Hugs,

Jackie said...

I'm a slow quilter. The process is so enjoyable though so no worries about not finishing a quilt in a week (or whatever time frame)!

Karen said...

Share some quilt pictures when you have time, Marie.

Rhonda said...

I think we are all slowing down. I'm finding the fun in a slower pace. Take care my friend!!