Monday, August 31, 2015

Smiles

Hello to all, I have been going into the studio a lot but don't have  anything to show you at this time. Two weeks ago I was hit by a hit and run driver and it totaled my car, I wasn't ready to get another car but I have and I am happy with it. My beautiful bruises are going away and I am shocked I walked away from it as well as I did. Insurance Company said it was close to 20,000 to fix it so it was totaled .Now I have my Basque Red car and it is beautiful. I sure hope the jerk that fled the  accident has a karma life. Our weather is still very warm but the kids are  all back in school so I have that Fall feeling already and have put a few things out. Fall  was always Ray's and my favorite time of year.  Till later enjoy life and take care. Many Hugs, Marie

6 comments:

Cuz said...

So glad you're back in your studio! Looking forward to seeing what you're working on! So sorry to hear about your accident, but so happy you weren't hurt badly! Hope the jerk gets what he deserves! R is visiting a friend in PA this week so I'm taking care of all the critters, and not getting much else done. I've just been piddling at sewing for months. Can't seem to get up much enthusiasm for anything. Need some major inspiration...
Love ya'!

Karen said...

I am glad you are safe and sound. Nice that you have a new car but the way it came about is not the way to do it.

Jackie said...

So glad you're ok and the bruises are fading! Not the way to get a new car though, is it? I do believe you reap what you sow and the driver that hit you and ran off didn't sow anything good.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh. my. GOODNESS! I'm so sincerely thankful to God that you're okay and it wasn't any worse. I do hope you'll enjoy your new, shiny, car and that it's clear sailing from here on in! Hugs~

Rhonda said...

God's angel wrapped his arms around you & protected you. I'm so happy to know you are alright!!

Barb said...

Wow...so glad you survived that!!