Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beginnings

This is a hard post to write, last Saturday afternoon at 4:49 P.M. my precious beloved husband went to join the Angels and spread his wings in heaven. I am numb, I am lost , I am alone, but not alone, I am sure you understand. My son came home on Sunday and left last night , my girls have been right by my side and son-in-law too. Rays son got here early Saturday morning so he had a few precious hours with his Daddy . Ray was so tired and struggling for the last two weeks, but through it all he knew me ,loved  me  and I was always by his side . I treasure my every moment that I have had with him through these years, He was my rock, the link in my chain that held me together. I will get back to my things in time but my thoughts and concentration is not there. Until then ......Many blessings,Marie

10 comments:

Karen said...

My sympathy, Marie. I am glad that you have close family to help you get through this tough time.

barbara woods said...

Hugs And Prayers

Terry said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :0(

Deb said...

My dear friend, my heart absolutely bleeds for you. I am so pleased that your family have been with you for support and love. Know that I am thinking of you. x

Cuz said...

I'm so glad your family has been with you. For the millionth time, I wish I were closer. But know you're in my heart and thoughts. We'll get together soon...

Jackie said...

I am so very sorry Marie. Sending you many hugs.

Barb said...

Marie, my heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry for your loss...I know there must be a void in your life....much love your way!!

dutchcomfort said...

Dear Marie, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I can’t imagine what it must feel like loosing your best friend and your rock!
I’m thinking of you and your family. Take care and
Hugs)))

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Praying for you through this difficult time; God will support you through each and every day and provide the balm to heal your broken heart; you are not alone. Sending love and big hugs to you, dear friend.

Quilt Hollow said...

Marie, I just now saw this. I'm hoping you are doing ok. It sounds like you have wonderful family who love you very much. Sending hugs....