Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Favorite Color

While checking out the  things you could change  on your blog found out I could change the color to PURPLE, now if you know me, that is my most favorite color. Instead of goofing off I should be in the  quilt room but instead this was calling me. I spent this morning trying to get rid of a nasty sinus headache so I don't have a lot of ambition. Our son In law took Ray out to lunch and  to the Fire Station, he loved it,   it was great for him to get out without me. I think I heard a rumor they had so much fun they are going again tomorrow. Our weather has been beautiful today, hope you have enjoyed yours too. Time to fix dinner , so I am off to there. Thanks for stopping- bye. Hugs to you, Marie

6 comments:

Ulla said...

Well done with the colour change. Trusting your husband to the care of others for a change will do good to both of you. Hugs!

Cuz said...

I remember when you had your room painted light purple when we were kids! Glad you and Ray got to enjoy his day out! Our temp got up to 73 yesterday--it was gorgeous--but it's supposed to go down to 12 tonight, so Spring isn't quite here yet... Hope you get to sew today!

Barb said...

Hope your sinus headache has gone....love what you have done with your blog.

Val said...

I LOVE purple too! Hope you are feeling better!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love the purple, so happy to read of your husband's outing. Prayers continue for your family, hugs~

Micki said...

My bedroom when I was young was in purple and pinks.
Hugs,
Micki