Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happenings In Our Life

Things have been a tad stressful recently with Ray now being treated for dementia and all the other stuff, his wonderful personality has really changed and has become not so very nice. My great Christmas presents have been siting on hold and I am so  anixious  to have some one on one with them, maybe next month. Hope you all are staying warm, we do most of the time but this has been a strange weather pattern. We are so  greatful  that Lorie has moved home with us and has settled in  and is such a great comfort to me. I do read all the blogs early and I do mean early in the morning as I drink my coffee and get ready to start my day. Maybe I will have a picture to show before long. Till then, have a blessed day  and hugs from our home to yours. Marie

5 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear that your DH has had a personality change. My step-father had something similar happen and it can be hard to deal with when they go from a sweet personality to something less desirable. You did get a wonderful new toy and I hope you can play soon.

Cuz said...

Glad to hear from you, but sorry it's not all good news. Hope Lorie is able to ease some of the stress of dealing with Ray's changing condition. Maybe you can work out a schedule with her to make some "play" time for yourself. Hang in there--one day at a time...
Take care of yourself.

Jackie said...

So sorry to hear this news Marie. I'l be thinking of you.

GRANDMOTHER'S ADVICE said...

Was happy to see you posted recently but also sad that your life is changing. Stay strong for the days to come and keep your faith.

Melanie said...

You're in my prayers. Life changes are tough. I'm thankful you have the support of those that love you.