Monday, August 29, 2011

Gifts and Hurrican Irene



We are lucky in Cocoa Beach Florida to have just alot of rain and wind from "Irene". We were spared, and are so thankful. Our hearts and prayers to the rest of the eastern coast that was in harms way and had so many problems.We rode out to the beach and in the midst of the storm there was a guy out there kite skying and when he came in was having alot of trouble tryin bring in the kite. The water was very rough . When we arrived home and got our mail I was so excited to see a package from my sweet friend Anne Heidi. She is so precious to our family. She sent me some beautiful fabrics and a really neat bag with the heart cut out I LOVE it.She included a neat pattern and the labels to make a sewing pouch that is on my table now to get started. Thank you thank you Anne Heidi !! Till next time Hugs, Marie

5 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Marie! So glad you and your loved ones are okay!

Ulla said...

Good to hear you are OK. I remember you had damage to your house earlier from a hurrican.

Anne Heidi said...

So happy you like your little gifts. And I am so very relieved the Hurricane missed Cocoa Beach. Hope everything is well with you both!
Hugs

Jackie said...

It didn't rain all that much here. It looks like you received a wonderful pile of goodies. I know you'll enjoy them!

Cuz said...

Sure glad Irene skipped by you! Tosh came yesterday to help with some of our home repairs. I've sold my quilting machine to a lady in my guild--she's picking it up on Mon. I need to hurry and finish a QOV I still have on it...