Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Reunion

WEll my friends here we go off to my High School 50th Reunion. I have had so much fun chairing this event even though it has been alot of work. It will be in Boca Raton in South Florida even though I graduated from North Miami High. Looking forward to catching up wth some friends from long ago.

Now on the home front I am enjoying my new sewing abode so much. I have the room I need and the places to put things. I have been working with my emb. machine on some hand towels for the reunion. Also made two tops for baby quilts and I used the neatest froggy material. At this time my quilt machine is out of order and the guy hasn't shortened the table or have I had it serviced. That will come next.Have a good wekend all and I will be back on Sunday NIght, Hugs, Marie

3 comments:

Cuz said...

Hope you have a blast! I have no interest in attending my 50th. The few people I might want to see will probably not be there (half of them were on the list of grads they didn't have addresses for), and our class was so big (almost 1,000) that I didn't even know all of them when we were in school...

Candace said...

Hope you had a great time after all the work you put into it. They should have given you a special award.

Connie said...

We attended hubby's class reunion two weekends ago. The hall where they had the Sat nite event was not cooling with the a/c going to the max. Everyone was hot and we left early because it was just too uncomfortable. Otherwise it was a fun evening, even if we didn't get to dance because of the too-warm room. It's a good feeling to re-connect with HS friends after the years have gone by.