Sunday, April 17, 2011

SewingRoom and Office Construction



Hello my friends, Wanted to share a couple of the pictures that Ray took of the construction so you can see what we are doing to our little house. YES it willbe so nice to have the spare bedroom as it should be and tohave a computer?office willbe great-BUT------the very best to me is to have the room for my quilting and sewing. We will have added about 500 square ft accross the backof our house, lots of room to play in. I order the counters, and cabinets last week for the sewing room and the counter and the large book cases to go in the office. I will show you more as the progres. HOpe all is god for each of you. I have been trying to read some blogs each day. I will leave tomorrow for four days in St. Augustine to attend Grand Chapter for Easter Star. Hugs to all, Marie

7 comments:

Jackie said...

What fun to be adding on to your home and to be able to customize your sewing space from the ground up!

Karen said...

I know you have to be excited about the expansion!

Molly said...

This looks wonderful--you are one lucky girl to get all that extra room!
Keep posting the progress!

Cuz said...

Lookin' good! Enjoy your trip to St. A! I leave to meet my sister at John Campbell a week from today--I'm excited, too!

RebeccaMom said...

How exciting!

Anne Heidi said...

Oh it will be great to have the extra room! I can't wait to see it :-)
Hope you have a wonderful time in St. Augustine- it is such a pretty town!

Val said...

OH how fun!!! I can't wait to see more.