Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lots of Electric!!!



I am getting so excited about the new sewing room and office. When the electric guy left he ask my hubby just what was I gonna do in there and Ray chuckled!! He then explanined that no quilter ever had too many sewing machines!! I have everything stacked and doubled stacked in another room awaitng the completion . I do know the tile is ordered, cabinets finished, dry wall going up Monday. The room is dried in and we had a big rain , no leaks I was very happy for that!We had a lovely Easter dinner over at my childrens father's house,great food and lots of chatting. Thought I would share a picture of Faith, boy oh boy is she growing up! Hope to use my Go cutter today and cut some more things out. I will be more than ready to sew when the room is done. I have decided to take my big quilt machine in for service and not sell it, already had a lady come by to see if I was still using it. With this room I better put it to use.That's all for now, Have a beautiful weekend and prayers for all those that have family and friends in the cities that had so much destruction.Hugs, Marie

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely gal you have there.

Now I am excited for your sewing room...whohoooo

Karen said...

Oh how excited you must be awaiting the finish of your new room.

Cuz said...

Oh my, Faith is getting to be a young lady, isn't she! I'm glad you decided to keep your quilting machine. If you're going to make quilts, it's a whole lot easier to quilt them on a frame set-up! Sis and I had a great time last week--John Campbell Folk School is a wonderful place!

Candace said...

What a great room you are going to have, so exciting.