Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunny Day

Today is Sunday, the sun is shinning brightly, I have my Go set up on the bar n the kitchen as I am gonna be doing some serious cutting while the Nascar bunch is doing its thing!!Gotta love my races, I tell everyone do not call me as all you will get will be the answer machine.Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes.Now you all know that Ray has been in remission from his cancer for five(5) years. WEll he went on my birthday for his blood work and the next day his Dr. called himself and Ray's blood work was not good-all his number are very high,WE will be in his office on WEdnesday morning at 10:00. I have been up , down, and just plain all over the place in the mood department. Ray is doing all he can to keep himself busy too.My Go is gonna work to give me alot of cutouts for some baby quilts. I have this idea to do a few weekend shows. We will see how much I get done. Hope you all have a beautiful day and I will check back in on Wednesday after we get more info. Hugs, Marie

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'll be thinking of you both. Hugs.

Karen said...

Not a good thing to hear but there are so many treatments that weren't available five years ago. Hopefully, there will be good news. Keep that GO going!

Cuz said...

Greetings on the first day of spring! Hope it was a good day for you. We drove down the mtn where everything is in full bloom--Japanese magnolias, Bradford pears, wheeping cherries, forsythia, etc. It'll be a few more weeks before we get to that stage here. I'm ready! Remember to take one day at a time. You both are in my thoughts...

Candace said...

I hope that both of your health's will be improving and there will be good news. You are both in my prayers.