Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NewQuilty Project




While I could get out back, thought I would show you what I am doing with my time-- I love my new GO CUTTER !! I am cutting the tumbling blocks out of repoduction fabrics and making a queen size quilt. It will be a very busy scrappy quilt but loved so much. I am not going to wait until my new room is up and finished I am in a go mode!! Tomorrow is my 68th birhday and in celebration of it I want to be a new and better gal-so what better way than to get on to my hand work and be productive.New ideas are flowing and it is great to feel this way again.Have a beautiful day and love you all!!Hugs

5 comments:

Karen said...

When did you get a GO?

Jackie said...

How do you like it so far? I'm ashamed to say that I got one for Christmas and haven't touched it yet - just have not made the time to play with it. Your tumblers are looking good!

Happy Birthday!

Molly said...

Happy birthday Marie! This looks like it will be a great quilt--tumbler is one of my favorite blocks!

Cuz said...

That quilt looks like fun! I've been making scrap quilts (and not much else) for the past year or so--my excuse is I need them to practice my quilting on! But I've been having a ball making them! They remind me of the quilts I grew up with... I'm finishing up the 2nd one I've made for QOV, then I'm going to try to get back to some of my non-scrap stuff...

Candace said...

Looks like you are keeping your new go going. I'd like to have one one of these days. When I got back into quilting about 8 years ago, one of the first things I did was buy a tumbler template. I haven't used it yet, but I'm sure that your go would leave it in the dust. Maybe by the time that I actually make one I'll have a go, lol. Happy belated birthday