Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Year Begins

We are back from our wonderful visit with my son and his precious family. It was so hard to leave them knowing He was deploying and it will be sometime before I see him, God's love will protect you my son!My sweet hubby has gone up to Ohio for a little while on some family matters, now what do you suppose I could get into--- YES I am cleaning out and sorting things in my sewing room. During the holidays I treated myself to the wonderful Go-Cutter. Now I am doing the things with my scraps to get more organized. Last night I thought maybe I should just sit and sew for a while and forget trying to be so fussy about my room sounds like a plan doesn't it? Have a grat day all. Hugs, Marie

8 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Marie, I was so expecting you to stay with me but then again that would have been impossible, no beds. I hope you had a nice visit with your son. My heart goes out to you.

The Chicken Lady said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR my little quilty friend. I'm glad you had a good visit with the kids. We'll be down in March! I hope to get to see you again. :)

Molly said...

Happy New Year Marie! May God bless you this year!

Anne Heidi said...

So glad to hear you had a nice visit with Claude and his family. Hope you get some sewing time in this weekend- I hope to do the same, but I have a working weekend, so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have....
Hugs

Micki said...

Glad that you had a wonderful visit with your son. I know how hard it must be for you. All will be well!
Congrats on getting the GO!
Micki

Jackie said...

I'll be thinking of your son. Please thank him for his service. I know this must be a tough time for you.

Cuz said...

So I'm home and have been trying to call you, but all I get is your answering machine. I'll keep trying. Congratulations on the Go cutter--sounds like great fun! So glad you got to visit with Claude and family!

Candace said...

Hi Marie, glad that you had such a good visit with your sons family. I see it's been awhile since you posted, hope all is well with you. I could have written some of your post, I too have been cleaning the sewing room, and I don't have a Go-Cutter yet, but I've been wanting one. Let us know how you like it when you've had it for a bit.