Monday, May 3, 2010

TIME

Time is something I have lost this last week in my heart and life.With out too much life history for you,I was adopted somewhere around 3-6 months by my fathers parents who were the most wonderful parents in the world I was loved so much,I was truly blest. Now along with all of this I wasprivelidged to also have my birth mother knownto me and share my life. Even though she movedalot and didn't comeback into my life full time till a few years ago. She actually moved into my area. I talked to her a week ago on Saturdsay night about 7:00 or so. The next morning I received a call fromone of her friends whom she talked to each morning at 7:30 that she could not reach my mom, it is now 10 in the morning so I go to her house and find her and call 911- she had suffered a stroke on Saturday night. To not burden you with a long story-she was admited to ICU , many test,no responces and we had to put into hospice and she past away early Sunday morning May 2. I have no feelings, I am numbed still bu tgoing through the daily things I have to do . She would been 84 this week. Maybe after this week is finished and I have time to find myself I will be able to get back to the other t hings I love so much. I couldn't blog or think so I just have let everything go. Thank you for your thoughts. Hugs and prayers, Marie

10 comments:

Jackie said...

You're in my thoughts. Hugs to you.

Molly said...

Praying for you, dear Marie during this difficult time. May God's peace comfort you.

Amanda said...

The fact that you were able to speak to your mother shortly before she died will be such a comfort to you in the days to come, once the shock starts to fade away.

nicolette said...

Thinking of you Marie, take care! Hugs to you.

Connie W said...

Although I don't have any 'words of wisdom' I want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. This is such a remarkable set of circumstances. Hugs

Cuz said...

Thinking of you with love. May the good memories sustain you...

Rhonda said...

Oh Marie, my prayers and thoughts of comfort are with you. When the numbness wears off, all the good memories will come back. It's wonderful that you were able to talk with her before she passed away.
Take care my friend.

Candace said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Marie. I will be praying for you to have comfort and peace and relief from pain.

Micki said...

Praying for you Marie...I know this must be such a difficult time for you!
Micki

Karen said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Such sad news.