Saturday, May 15, 2010

A New Day

The last few weeks have flown by and I am glad they are over. We are about finished cleaning out that house of hers and the the big yard sale is June 5th.I am so looking forward to getting all this stuff off my porch and out of my garage, seems it manages to come here to be stored as no one else has room. The best news is my precious Faith made JV Cheerleading at her school!!!!!!!!! She is so happy and so are we. One of her best friends made it too. Looking forward to finding my sewing machine among all the chores to do, missing it very much. Thanks all for bearing with me through the ups and downs of life. Bless you! Hugs, Marie

5 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Marie, glad to see you are persevering and there's light at the end of the tunnel! And congratulations to your granddaughter--you sound so proud of her! It must be so much fun to share in her excitement and accomplishments. God bless! Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

That is great about your granddaughter!! She is lucky to have a grandmother who delights in her accomplishments.

Micki said...

So glad about your grandaughter...she must have been so thrilled. I know you are dying to get back to you sewing. Enjoy your weekend!
Micki

Cuz said...

So glad to hear you're (almost) over that hurdle. You're due for some clear sailing for a while! (Pardon the mixed metaphors!) Congratulations to Faith! Hope she has some good experiences as a cheerleader!

Candace said...

Hi Marie,
Congratulations to your granddaughter. Glad you have made lots of progress, I know that it's not easy when you are not feeling that well. I hope you found your sewing machine, lol. I know where mine is, but haven't had the energy to use it. I'm waiting for inspiration.