Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends. We have just returned from a Mother's day Ice Show which our grandaughter Faith was in, very beautiful, I love to watch her skate.We are going to dnner at the Outback with our daughter Mary and her family tonight.This has been a long week for us all cleaning out my mother's house and trying to put t hings to good use.I received a beautiful vase of Tulips from my son and his wife and a lovely text message from my other daughter in Ca.I think about one more week and the house will be finished and we can close it up and be done.Thank you all for the phone calls, cards and messages, they mean so much. Hugs, to all, Marie
.

3 comments:

Cuz said...

So glad you're having a nice day after all that work. You deserve it! Please take care of yourself and don't overwork next week.

Happy Mother's Day!

Molly said...

Happy Mother's Day, Marie. Sounds like you had a great day. God bless!

Candace said...

I hope that you had a wonderful day, Marie.