Monday, May 31, 2010

MemorialDay 2010


Thinking of all who have lost their lives for our country.We are so lucky to live in the land of freedom and choices. It is up to each of us to make the right ones!!!My only little project this month has been this key chain. I saw one made up on a blog way back when I first started blogging and wanted to do it but never got around to it. Here it is the last day of May and it is finished and shown here with some of my key collection of old. As I look at the old keys I can think of each one who served and they DO hold a key to my heart, Thank you !Blessings and hugs to all.Marie

4 comments:

Cuz said...

Good for you--you're living up to your OPAM goal! Wish I could say the same, but I am finally loading another scrap quilt on my frame (I had to practice a lot to decide how to quilt it--that is, what sort of design I could do that wouldn't look just too awful to live with...) Anyway, it feels like progress, even if it's slow!

Molly said...

Beautifully put and good on you for tackling a project. It turned out so nice!

Have a great week!

Anne Heidi said...

Love the keychain- I made a few of those myself, and I just love them!
Have a great day,
Hugs

Micki said...

What a beautiful post! I used to love Memorial Day!
Micki