Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh My Goodness

Well-- what an opening-- no surgery--- family call the life squad on me Wednesday night and it was a long night at ER and then admitted.I got the real BAD Bug ,didn't know where to put my head as it was just pouring everywhere. I have NEVER had this so severe. I was dehydrated and a mess. They sent me home from hospital about 2 in the afternoon. So disappointed that I could not have the procedure done. Now will have to wait another couple of weeks. I am very weak and still have a bad headache. My sweet grandson Alex got sick about midnight and now I found out my friend Carolyn got sick last night. It hits hard and is not very nice to us. They have closed down alot of the nursinghomes in our area because of this same bug. Hope none of you experience this crud. May you have the blessing of Easter and the love of Jesus in you heart. Hugs, Marie

11 comments:

Karen said...

You are having nothing bad luck with your health! I hope that you can have your surgery soon.

Amanda said...

What rotten timing. I hope you feel better soon and that everyone is looking after you well.

Jackie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. It sounds like you got a severe case of whatever is going around. I hope you manage to still have an enjoyable Easter.

Tam said...

Get well soon prayers and wishes and I hope you can enjoy Easter.

Deb said...

Oh Marie, what bad news. Get well soon from that yukky bug so that you can get that surgery done. Nothing worse than having to continually fight to get to the top, I know that feeling well.
Take care my friend,
hugs Deb

Ulla said...

I wish you a speedy recovery so you can have your surgery and get well again.
Happy Easter!

Cuz said...

Oh golly! Another bummer! Hope you get to feeling better real soon! Sounds like you really got a nasty bug--just hope it doesn't last long. Take care of yourself...

Micki said...

I know how disappointed you must have been! Get well soon!
Micki

Sue said...

Oh Marie, I hope you are feeling much better soon. Take care of yourself.

nicolette said...

Oh My Goodness indeed Marie! Such back luck! I hope you will feel better soon!

Rhonda said...

Marie, I sure hope you are feeling better by now.....goodness! With the weather never settling on any one temperature our bodies can't get adjusted. I'll be praying that all goes well with you.
Take care.