Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Good News

Sorry but I am really down in the dumps and do not have good news to tell you all about my appt. today with the ortho guy, He is refering me to yet another ortho man down south in our county, but isn't sure with the diabeties and all the other things against me that it is much use to replace the kneee and start over, which was my dream-- I sorta feel like someone defleated my bubble.Oh well I guess I just have to get my boot staps up and get myself going and do what ever the good Lord wants me to and be happy but right now it is just alot of tears-- I'll get over it in a few days but till then I don't realy feel much like doing anything. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts,Good luck in all you do. Hugs, Marie

10 comments:

nicolette said...

So sorry about the bad news Marie! Take care! I will be thinking of you!

Screen Door said...

Hey-- don't give up hope yet. I'm learning first hand... sometimes even if it's not the good news we want, there good still be good news out there. I'm the greatest at saying, " God, I got it all figured out--- this is what you need to do--and can you do it NOW!!!" I'm learning it just doesn't work that way. You're in my prayers.

Molly said...

Hi Marie,
You are in my thoughts and prayers also. Keep us posted.

Blessings,
Molly

Connie W said...

Wishing you did hear what you wanted, but since you didn't, it's good that you have those 'boot straps'. I agree with Screen Door, don't give up hope yet. Hang in there. :)

Jackie said...

It's not over yet...the other guy very well may have a different opinion.

Karen said...

Not good news at all.

Cuz said...

Oh that's so ROTTEN! Definitely go talk to the other ortho dr. In the meantime, just hang in there... I'm sure thinking of you and sending as many loving and healing "vibes" your way as I can muster...

Rhonda said...

Marie, as "ScreenDoor" said, there's good that can come from difficult news. I am praying for you always as are all your blogging friends. There is power in prayer and God listens.
Take care, my friend.

Candace said...

I'm sorry for your "not good news", Marie. I don't have any words of wisdom, but I hope you know that I along with so many others am hoping for the best for you, and praying for you to get relief. I hope the new day has started a little more happily for you.

Amanda said...

Oh Marie, how down in the dumps you sound. I'm not surprised you're feeling low with that miserable news. Now's the time to stock up on diabetic chocolate, or whatever makes you feel a little bit more cheerful! I do hope you're feeling a little bit more chipper soon.