Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Won!!


Blogging brings so much happiness into our lives, wonderful friendships, and great gifts too!!Last week I heard that I had won a gift from Terry at Tery's Treasures and also from Sharon at Red Geranium Cottage.Talk about the happy dance(if only I could dance).Yesterday Ray walked down to the mail box and came back with the mail and I saw a package and of course I was excited--it was from Terry and what a wonderful package--two pieces of fabric, some emb. floss, a neat Christmas pattern and a pair of stork sissors with a neat fob hanging from them,good for me so I won't loose them.Thank you so much Terry your always thinking of others and I think you so much.To bring you up to date, I will be seeing the orthopedic surgeon on Monday. I already know that the rotator cup is torn in my left shoulder from my last fall and he is also going to be looking at my left knee that is so out of whack from the fall too. Indeed that was the worst fall I have had. Don't know which will come first, his doings or the one to see about the blockage--hey wouldn't it be nice to get it all done at once since I have to be laid up for a while.On the sewing front-- I have preped a piece for redwork and today I am going to get a wool pin cushion together. I want lots of hand work since I won't be able to sit and sew at least I hope to prop myself up in bed and do something other than go crazy.That's all from sunny Florida. Have a beautiful week-end and remember your loved very much. Hugs, Marie

8 comments:

Terry said...

I'm so happy you liked all your goodies! Enjoy! And good luck with all your upcoming medical procedures! :0)

Jackie said...

Congrats on winning the wonderful goodies!

Candace said...

Congratulations on your goodies, Marie. I'll be praying that your appointment goes well tomorrow.

Candace said...

Congratulations on your goodies, Marie. I'll be praying that your appointment goes well tomorrow.

Ulla said...

Unexpected gifts always cheer you up, don't they? I hope everything will go fine with your operations.

Connie W said...

Congrats on your winnings! And best wishes on the health-medical issues. I hope that all goes well regarding both of the procedures.

Cuz said...

Surprise packages are the BEST!!
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and hoping for some good news from the surgeon.

Micki said...

Congrats on winning and enjoy it all!
Micki