Thursday, March 25, 2010

NEWS

Tuesday we went to the Doctor and he will be doing a procedure on my leg somtime in the next two weeks. It is not a full time cure but will help me for a while. He can not use the main vein at this time as with my diabetes he will need it later. He will be going into both legs and removing any blockages he finds, which will be tricky as I have one full knee replacement in the worst leg and a partial in the other. I am excited to get this done and looking for great results. The kids just got home from the Disney cruise this morning and it is Faith's 11th birthday. She and her pen pal Ola (Anne Heidi's son) share this special day. Happy birthday Ola and have the best day!!! Will be putting the binding on her quilt today and post a picture. Yesterday I had a melt down in my sewing room, it is VERY small and nothing fits right in there so I just went off and now I feel better. Ray helped me move some stuff and do some little changes. He is such a saint with me and I am such a brat at times. Well off to fix breakfast then hopefully into the sewing closet(cause it is such a small room that is my pet name for the room) to work on quilt binding. HUgs, Marie

5 comments:

Karen said...

I wish you much luck with your procedure and hope that it gives you some relief. I know you want to get back to doing the things you love to do.

Cuz said...

I'm so glad the drs have come up with something to help your legs! I hope all goes well and you are much improved by this procedure. We finally have daffodils blooming! I believe in Spring again!

Jackie said...

I'm happy to hear that there is something out there that will hopefully help you. You will be feeling so much better soon!

Sometimes we just need to have a little bit of a meltdown. It's perfectly ok!

Terry said...

I hope the procedure on your legs goes well for you! I'll be sending good thoughts your way! :0)

Micki said...

Lots of prayers and good wishes coming your way. I wish you all the best Marie!
Micki