Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello

Hello all my wonderful friends in blogland.It is a beautiful Saturday and the sunshine is just wonderful. I have been in a funk for a while ---again you say ---yes-- need to get out of it and stay focused!! I read all your blogs and see all the things you do and boy I am tired out by then, you all have so much energy and do alot. On the bright side I did put Faith's quilt on the machine and I have done about five rows. Maybe today will be the magic day and the juices will flow. Sure hope so.Have a beautiful weekend. Hugs,, Marie

6 comments:

Cuz said...

Sorry you've been on a downer. It's finally starting to feel like Spring here, so my mood has improved dramatically! I've got a quilt on my machine, too, and it's coming along pretty well. Hope you can get Faith's quilt done--nothing like accomplishment to make you feel better!

Micki said...

I am sure that your creative juices will start flowing...winter has a tendency to do that to people. Spring is almost here.
Micki

Candace said...

I do the same thing, read and dream, lol. The weather is beautiful now, and I guess we'd better enjoy it while we can. If you don't have a nose to the grindstone day, that's ok, you can still finish if you do a little here and there.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Sooo are you doing some sewing over there?? I'm like you, I sit and read blogs,do some facebooking, farm, and then I'm pooped. lolol this internet stuff wears you out.

Jackie said...

Don't force the creativity. I can think of nothing worse. It's ok to let it lie for a while.

We had a warm sunny day today and there were tons of people outside enjoying it.

nicolette said...

I’m sure you will enjoy being creative soon again! Sometimes we need to step back a little to just breath in life!

The blog-reading stuff is time-consuming and often I feel overwhelmed by all the inspiration and nothing comes out of my hands. I decided not to read blogs for a week and I accomplished a lot.