Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Faith's Birthday Quilt




It is a beautiful day in sunny Florida. I am so happy I have 2 more of my grandchildren here with me. They arrived safely just a little while ago and have had lunch and are on their way to Cocoa Beach. I hope to hold them down a bit and get a couple of pictures before they leave.To bring you up to date I will go in hospital on Thursday so this will be my last post for a few days. I am happy to show you pictures of Faiths ice skating quilt that I made her for her birthday, I make bad pictures and I can see we really need a new camera but try to visualize this pink,purple and blue quilt and her being very happy with it.Happy Easter to all . Hugs and blessings, Marie

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The quilt is lovely Marie...please take care....hope all goes well for you in hospital...Peg xx

Connie W said...

I agree with Peg's comment above. Will be waiting for future posts to see how you are. Hugs, Connie

Deb said...

Hi Maree, love the colours in Faiths quilt, so pretty and feminine. Hoping all goes well with our surgery on THursday. Will be thinking of you, take care,
hugs Deb

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cuz said...

Cute quilt! Congratulations for getting it done!

My thoughts will be with you on Thurs. Hope all goes well and you feel much better!

Jackie said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I'll be thinking of you.

nicolette said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Marie and hope the surgery will go well for you and that you will recover soon! Hugs))