Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog Buddy




Today was a fantastic day, My daughter Mary, granddaughter Faith and I went to Universal Studio to The Hard Rock Area where I had the great pleasure of meeting Cindy from The Chicken Coop. We have been blogging the whole time that I have been blogging and she moved to Va. this summer to the same town that my son lives in and one of her sweet daughters goes to to school with my grandson, small world. We got to see Cindy's daughter Sara perform with her High School dance team and they won Nationals. So much excitement and they were great!!! I was so happy to meet them in person and have a short visit with them. Now when I go to Va. to see my son later in Spring I will hook up again with Cindy, can't wait. Mow on the quilting side I am ready to put Faith's ice skating quilt on the machine and do it. My sweet hubby will have his colenoscopy tomorrow so it will have to wait till at least Tuesday.
Till later, Hugs to all, Marie

2 comments:

Cuz said...

What fun!! Speaking of Spring--we've had hints of it the past couple of days. The snow is finally melting! Daffodils soon (I hope)! I've got a scrap quilt on the frame--gonna practice ruler work. So glad you got to go to Disney World!

The Chicken Lady said...

Yeah, I had a great time talking to you IN PERSON, FACE TO FACE! Love you friend!!! :)