Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Me

I am off my legs most of the time and trying to see if I DO follow the doctors advice if that will really help me at this time.The swelling seems more controlled by this and maybe the leg seizures too. I had to resign from some of the things that I belong to and that was not a pleasant thing to do as I had been very active most of this year in my Eastern Star Chapter.I try to sew a little then back to the recliner and it will take a lot longer to finish my quilts but if it helps me then I shall do it. there is not any medicine to treat the problem and it will continue to worsen in time, I have very little feeling in the left foot . Well enough of me. I have almost half of the ice skating quilt strips sewed . Hugs to all, Marie

9 comments:

Ulla said...

The doctors usually know what they do, so I hope being off your feet a little more will help you feel better!

Connie W said...

Do continue to take care and get all better :)

Micki said...

Continue to follow the doctor's orders and do feel better soon!
Micki

Cuz said...

Oh, what a bummer! I had a period of about an year that I had to stay off my feet as much as possible and it wasn't fun. I got a lot of reading done, tho. Why don't you try piecing by hand--maybe a Grandmother's Flower Garden. I think they are so pretty! Do you applique? I do hope you get some relief...

Jackie said...

Is there a way to keep it from progressing? Please get loads of rest. I understand not wanting to be away from your quilting for to long. It does seem to call to oneself, doesn't it?

Molly said...

Yes, follow the doc's orders and feel better soon!

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Hugs!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Listen to your doctor Marie and take care of yourself. Feel better!
Hugs

Candace said...

I hope that following the doctor's advice is starting to help. Take care of yourself, that's number one sometimes.

The Chicken Lady said...

This is the post I came for, but not the news I was hoping for. Dang it. YES, you need to stay off your legs for a while and see if it helps. I know it's hard, but you can use this as a good excuse to have your adorable honey serve you. :) tee hee One week and 2 days til we're in Florida. I'll call you when I know what we're doing. :)