Friday, January 15, 2010

Wanna feel good!!!!!!!!!

We are still really under the weather here in our little house. I am on antibiotics but then DH is finnally going to the Dr. today. This has been a week from you know where. Really miss my sewing machine but don't feel like going in there and getting all the stuff out just yet. Our weather is warming up and what a relief. Yes I know you will hear us screaming about the heat this summer. Hope you all are out from under the blizzards ,etc. I am having to use DH's computer and it is so much more touchy than mine. They are coming on Saturday to do some re wireing in our home and then we will all be back on line yeah.Till then I will just be content with maybe a little look at a blog or two as all my favorites are marked on my computer but not his. Miss you all. Till neaxt time--Hugs, Marie

7 comments:

Cuz said...

I hear ya! I've been on antibiotics since Mon, and so far I can't tell they're doing a bit of good. Well, maybe I can take a slightly deeper breath today without starting to cough, but I'm pretty discouraged. I go back to the dr on Mon. I hope this weekend brings dramatic improvement to both of us--and Ray, too! Hang in there...

Marie said...

Love ya cuz feel better soon ths is the pits.

Molly said...

So sorry you are sick; feel better soon!

Cuz said...

Just wanna say I think I feel a little better this am (Sun)--not quite as much chest congestion. Hope you can say the same!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Hope you are both beginning to feel better. I too dread the heat of mid-summer, but I won't be sorry to say goodbye to the unusual cold of this winter.

Rhonda said...

Oh bless your heart Marie. Hope you and hubby get to feeling better very soon.
For some reason I've gotten the sewing fever and am stitching up a breeze....hope it lasts for awhile...LOL

Jackie said...

I hope you and your husband are 100% soon.

Wasn't today a wonderful Florida winter day?