Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunny Days

Yeah, I am finnally feeling much better and today, DH and I went for a walk and it felt so good!!We are going to start doing this each day that the weather permits.Now I am off to my sewing machine to finish adding the last two rows and then the sashing. After that it will be ready for my quilting machine and walla---- first big project of the year will be done. I'm on a time crunch as I want to be sure to have a complete finish for this month and pictured and posted and all that good stuff! Better run-- Hugs, Marie

6 comments:

Cuz said...

So glad you're feeling better! I am, too, but still unbelievably weak. I thought I'd go for a short walk today, too, but after putting away the groceries(DH did the shopping), I was too tired! Very discouraging. Dr said it might take 6 weeks to get my strength back. What a drag! Glad you feel like sewing, but don't push yourself too hard. Have fun!

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! A daily walk sounds like fun...I should try it myself!

Molly said...

So glad you are feeling better! And good for you and hubby, walking!! Can't wait to see your first finish of twenty-ten!

Molly

Deb said...

Fantastic to hear you are feeling better Marie. Thats great news.
Take care
hugs Deb

❦TattingChic said...

Glad you are feeling better! That is a good idea that you are going for a walk when you can! Good for you! :)

Bobbie Ashley said...

Marie,

I am so happy that you are feeling better, nothing like a bit of fresh air and exercise to make us feel better. I am looking forward to seeing your finish.

Cheers,
Bobbie
www.bobbieashley.com