Friday, January 8, 2010

OPAM

Now don't all fall over but the BIG choice I have made is to join OPAM group. I will be able to focus on a project each month and finish it plus others as the rules say. I really want to do this.Thanks Peg for working on getting this up again this year. Today I worked on putting the rows together on one of my unfinished quilts so I can finish it this month.I am putting alot of faith in myself and my health.This is a short post as I want to finish another row before I call it a night.Hugs to all, Marie
PS Maybe I am putting the cart before the horse as I haven't heard back from Peg yet but it will still give me a PUSH and I need this!!!!

4 comments:

Cuz said...

Oh ho! Good for you! I'll be your cheering section! I don't think I've ever completed a project in as little as a month--mine always take more marinating than that LOL! But it's a great goal, and I wish you good luck! If anyone can do it, you can! (But don't let it stress you!)

Deb said...

Good on you Marie, I hope you manage to do it. Don't push yourself to hard though. Its going to be a good year all round hopefully my friend. My list of want-to-do's will keep me going till next year at least!

RebeccaMom said...

hurray and welcome aboard! I think you will find that it "forces" you to get your inspiration on and to get sewing! I love it :)

Jenny said...

Looks like you are a woman with a mission. Good for you!