Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas To All

What a beautiful season we have to celebrate and the love for all.We have had our grandaughter Faith for an overnighter . She baked special brownies and a homemade buttercream frosting out of the new cookbook I got her yesterday at Sam's something about Hersey Loves and that girl loves to cook. This morning she and I tried our hand at my girlfirends receipe for Rosette's. It was sorta fun but I think she got rather tired too. Papaw has taken her home and she can go Christmas shopping with Mom later today.I want to tell you about a special giveaway over at Irish Muses, Micki's giving away an Irish Christmas and you will love all the things. Be sure to visit her and get in on it too.I am going into the sewing room again and try to get some more finished. I am getting into this mode again Praise God for that.I will post agin before the Big Day. Hugs to all, Marie

4 comments:

Cuz said...

I think it's great that Faith loves to cook! I wish I'd learned at her age--then I'd be able to cook now.

Let us be thankful for all we have this holiday season and try not to worry about what the future may bring. All we ever really have is today! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Molly said...

Such fun you must be having with Faith--she sounds like a wonderful grandaughter! God bless you and your family and Merry Christmas!

Micki said...

Thanks for posting! Your grandaughter sounds lovely! Have a wonderful holiday!
Micki

nicolette said...

Merry Christmas Marie to you and your family!!